Matt is a UK-based freelance composer, sound designer, producer and video game audio professional with experience in all levels of the audio production process: composition, arrangement, recording, mixing and mastering.
In addition to being a skilled multi-instrumentalist, Matt is also a passionate game audio enthusiast with experience in the Unity and Unreal game engines, as well as being a certified Wwise End User at 101-level.
Matt completed his BA (Hons) in Creative Music Technology with First Class honours in 2019, and completed an MSc Sound and Music for Interactive Games with Distinction in 2020.
- Masters Final ProjectApril 2, 2021
- Westworld Scoring Competition 2020June 18, 2020
- Fractured Veil Interactive Music DemoJune 18, 2020
- Drifting Interactive Music DemoJune 18, 2020
- Sound Re-Design DemoApril 2, 2021
- Terminator Salvation Re-score DemoJune 18, 2020
- Composition & Wwise Implementation DemoDecember 27, 2019
- Sound Design & Implementation DemoDecember 27, 2019
- SensoriaPro 2019 Scoring Contest EntrySeptember 27, 2019
- Welcome to Night CityMay 20, 2019
- Grym & SpookFebruary 12, 2019
To get in touch, please fill out the contact form below: